A progressive approach to quality, health and safety
Doing the right thing by our clients, local communities and the environment starts with the right training, processes and systems. And, of course, continuously improving them.
Quality is everything
To deliver the highest quality service and outcomes for our clients, we have to adhere to the highest quality standards throughout our business. That’s why we have established a sound quality-focused training framework for our employees, along with a comprehensive Quality Management System
Our Total Safety Culture
We’re committed to safeguarding the health, safety and welfare of our employees, clients and visitors. With a target of Zero Harm, we embrace the following Total Safety Culture principles:
• We believe that all injuries and incidents can be prevented.
• We accept that we’re all responsible for preventing injuries or incidents.
• We will never compromise safety for productivity or profit.
• We will never start or continue a job if there is an element of doubt about achieving a safe outcome.
• We will continually monitor and evolve our Health and Safety training to meet our team’s changing requirements